Online Health Library
At the Urology Clinic, we specialize in the treatment of urological conditions that affect both men and women.
Typical Urological Issues in Men
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Male Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer
- Low Testosterone
Frequent Urological Concerns from Females
Other Common Conditions
In addition to gender specific urological conditions, there are also a number of situations that can affect both males and females.
In order to properly treat these urological conditions that can drastically affect a patient’s quality of life, our board certified urologists utilize a number of surgical procedures to help the patient regain control of their body and their life.
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor (TURBT)
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Male Sterilization (Vasectomy)
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy
- Cryosurgery For Prostate Cancer
- Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP)
- Renal Surgery for kids
- Greenlight Laser
- Orchiopexy (Undescended Testicle)
- Uretoroscopy with Laser Stone Treatment